Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sizzling Ghost Stories Anthology

From some of the bestselling names in erotica comes a book full of sizzling encounters with ghosts and other things that go bump in the night, guaranteed to leave you breathless in more ways than one. Authors like Selena Kitt, Carl East, Delilah Fawkes and more, bring you paranormal chills with the sexiest of thrills - stories that are sure to raise your temperature a notch or two! 

Warning: not for readers of a delicate disposition - these stories are likely to set the heart racing and fill the reader's head with wild and erotically charged sexual fantasies. You are advised to read these on your own but be sure to keep the lights on - just in case!


So this post is going to be a little different. I can imagine some are looking at the cover art and thinking anything from "what the hell is that?" to "Ah, one of those?"

Short and simple of it is in addition to my own release, Hide From Him was set to be part of an erotic ghost story bundle I had about two weeks to cook up - right before christmas. Looking back at it, it may have been crazy, alongside editing and formatting for Goddess of Sands and Christmas shopping, but it was doable for me and I really wanted to get in on this opportunity.

There's some real big names in it, which feels like a pretty fucking awesome way to end the year on being associated with, if also really anxious. I'll talk about the year gone by later and tomorrow but suffice to say I haven't been at this nearly as long or prominently as some of the names.

I can't really tell you anything about their stories, and mine is detailed with excerpt below, but bundled promotional sets like this are a generally safe bet if you know what you're in for with even one. 

This month alone has been really amazing for me, so I'm really hopeful about the future going forward from here. If this is the first you've heard of me - through the bundle no less - or one of the first to have found what I was beginning; thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment