Friday, March 1, 2013

The sound of progress is a mechanical keyboard.

Well, I just finished the finalizing edit pass for my first story to be published later today. It feels good, it's been a lot more fun than I thought it would to go through it, chopping up and reworking things. It also really encouraged me to go all out, which ended up in what was originally a short imagery prompt becoming about 3.8k worth of intense sexual pleasure. An that isn't even including the Succubus' involvement with the heroine after the scene. All that remains now is to thoroughly proofread it, format it into the relevant file types and set up accounts on any relevant site I haven't yet established. Now it's going to be purely graphical and administrative work for a little while. Just as well I have a history with that.

It's a step forward, and it's a start. What comes from here will be what it is, but this place is where the footsteps through time will lead back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment